Creating and configuring a partner account¶
Procedure for creating a partner account¶
To create a partner account:
Sign up for the Wallarm Console and send a request for switching your account to partner status to Wallarm technical support.
Get access to the technical client's account and obtain the parameters required to install partner WAF nodes from the Wallarm technical support.
Step 1: Sign up and send a request to enable partner status¶
Please sign up using a corporate email address.
Open your email inbox and activate the account using the link from received message.
- Names for a partner account and technical client account
- Email addresses of employees who should have access to the technical client account (after switching your account to a partner status, you will be able to add employees yourself)
- Logo for branded Wallarm Console, emails and reports
- Language for the Wallarm Console interface (English or Russian)
- Custom domain for the Wallarm Console, certificate and encryption key for the domain
- Your technical support email address
Step 2: Access the partner account and get parameters for the WAF node configuration¶
After switching your account to partner status and creating a technical client account, Wallarm technical support staff will:
Add you to the list of users of the technical client account with the role Global administrator. You will receive an email with the link for setting a new password to access the technical client account.
After changing your password, you will be able to sign in to your account. The technical client account will be displayed in the selector of clients in the Wallarm Console:
If you sent email adrresses of your employees, the Wallarm technical support will add employees to the list of users of the technical client account with the role Global read only. Employees will receive emails with the link for setting a new password to access the technical client account.
Send you the following credentials:
- Partner UUID. The credential will be used for linking clients.
- User UUID and secret key. The credentials will be used for authentication to the Wallarm API.
Providing employees with access to a technical client account¶
To manage partner WAF nodes with your team, you can provide your employees with access to the technical client account. Employees can be added to the account with the following user roles:
Regular roles provide access only to the technical client account
Global roles provide access to the technical client account and to the accounts of all partner clients linked to the partner account