You can check vulnerabilities on the Vulnerabilities tab of the Wallarm interface. By default, the list is sorted by the vulnerability discovery date.
Wallarm stores the history of all discovered vulnerabilities and checks them regularly — both the open and closed ones. If a closed vulnerability opens as a result of checking, you will receive a corresponding notification.
Clicking a vulnerability displays its change log.
You can sort the vulnerabilities by the following criteria:
- High first
- Low first
- From latest
- From earliest
You can filter the vulnerabilities by the risk level by pressing one of the following buttons:
- All — display the vulnerabilities from all of the risk level groups
- High risk — display the high risk vulnerabilities
- Medium risk — display the medium risk vulnerabilities
- Low risk — display the low risk vulnerabilities
Click Active to see the active vulnerabilities.
Click closed to see the closed vulnerabilities.
You can filter the closed vulnerabilities by clicking the following selectors:
- all: The list of closed and false vulnerabilities.
- fixed: The list fixed vulnerabilities only.
- false: The list of false vulnerabilities only.