Check vulnerabilities on the Vulnerabilities tab of the Wallarm interface.
Click the vulnerability entry from the list to view detailed information about it.
Wallarm displays the detailed information about the vulnerability:
- Internal ID
- Method by which the vulnerability was discovered
- Risk level
- Vulnerability status
- Last check date
- Target resource
- Discovery date and time
- Request method
- Request parameter
- Related incidents
- Detailed description
- Additional information
- Exploit example
If any malicious requests exploiting this vulnerability are discovered, the Exploit example field has the warning: Attention. Found by incidents.
Clicking the link displays the associated security incidents.
Vulnerabilities can be detected in the protected applications by the following methods:
- Active Threat Verification: the vulnerability was found during the attack verification process.
- Passive Detection: the vulnerability was found due to the security incident that occurred.
- Vulnerability Scanner: the vulnerability was found during the scope scanning process.
- Test Run: the vulnerability was found during the test run conducted by FAST.
If the method by which the vulnerability was discovered is unknown, this information is not shown.