You can set up Wallarm to send notifications to your Slack channel.
Notifications can be set up for the following events:
- new user created
- integration settings changes
- Vulnerability detected
- Network perimeter changed
- Open the Settings → Integrations tab.
Click the Slack block or click the Add integration button and choose Slack.
- Go to the WebHooks link.
- Select the Slack channel that will receive notifications. Click Add Incoming WebHooks integration.
- Copy the link and put it in Wallarm into the WebHook link field.
- Enter the integration name and select the event types you want to be notified of.
- Click Create.
- Go to your Wallarm account > Settings > Integrations by the link below:
- Select an integration and click Disable.
- Click Save.