You can set up Wallarm to send notifications to PagerDuty.
Notifications can be set up for the following events:
- New user creation
- Integration settings change
- Vulnerability detection
- Network perimeter change
In PagerDuty you can set up an integration for any existing service or create a new service specifically for Wallarm:
Go to Configuration → Services.
Select an existing service by clicking its name to set up an integration for it or create a new service by clicking the New service button.
Create a new integration.
- If you are configuring integrations of the existing service, go to the Integrations tab and click the New Integration button.
- If you are creating a new service, enter the desired name for it into the Name field and proceed to the Integration Settings section.
Enter the desired name of the integration into the Integration name field (e.g.
Wallarm Integration) and select the Use our API directly option as an integration type.
- If you are configuring integrations of the existing service, click the Add Integration button.
- If you are creating a new service, configure the rest of the settings sections and click the Add Service button.
Copy the Integration Key that corresponds to the new integration. It will be used later to create an integration on the Wallarm console.
To create a PagerDuty integration on the Wallarm console, perform the following actions:
Go to the Integrations tab of the Settings.
Click the PagerDuty block or click the Add integration button and choose PagerDuty.
Paste the integration key that was copied from the PagerDuty interface into the Integration key field.
Enter the integration name and select the event types you want to be notified of.
Save the integration by clicking the Create button.
You will now receive notifications on your PagerDuty account from the selected Wallarm event types.
- Go to your Wallarm account > Settings > Integrations by the link below:
- Select an integration and click Disable.
- Click Save.