You can set up Wallarm to send notifications to OpsGenie.
Notifications can be set up for the following events:
- integration settings changed.
- Vulnerability detected.
- Add new API integration in OpsGenie Dashboard.
- Copy the API key that was generated upon integration creation in OpsGenie to your clipboard.
- Open the Wallarm portal in the EU or US cloud .
- Open the Settings → Integrations tab.
Click the OpsGenie block or click the Add integration button and choose OpsGenie.
- Paste the API key that you copied before into the API key field in Wallarm Dashboard.
- Enter the integration name and select the event types you want to be notified of.
- Click Create.
- Go to your Wallarm account > Settings > Integrations by the link below:
- Select an integration and click Disable.
- Click Save.