You can enter email addresses that will be used to deliver scheduled reports and instant notifications.
Notifications can be set up for the following events:
- new user created;
- integration settings changed.
- Vulnerability detected.
- Network perimeter changed.
You can also schedule a full report delivery on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Open Settings → Integrations tab.
Click the Email reports block or click the Add integration button and choose Email reports.
- Enter email addresses using a comma as a separator.
- Enter an integration name.
- Choose the notification types and reports you need.
- Click Create.
Wallarm will now deliver reports and notifications to those email addresses.
- Go to your Wallarm account > Settings > Integrations by the link below:
- Select an integration and click Disable.
- Click Save.