Wallarm automatically rechecks the attacks.
You can check the attack verification status and force an attack recheck on the Events tab.
- Click the Events tab.
- Check the status in the «Verification» column.
- Verified: The attack has been verified.
- Error: The attack verification is not supported.
- Forced: The attack has a raised priority in the verification queue.
- Scheduled: The attack is queued for verification.
- Select an attack.
- Click the status sign in the «Verification» column.
- Click Force verification.
Wallarm will raise the priority of the attack verification in the queue.
Attacks of the following types do not support verification: