Wallarm automatically rechecks the attacks.
You can check the attack verification status and force an attack recheck on the Attacks tab.
- Click the Attacks tab.
- Check the status in the "Verification" column.
- Verified – The attack has been verified.
- Issued – The attack verification is not supported.
- Forced – The attacks with a raised priority in the verification queue.
- Scheduled – The attacks queued for verification.
- Select an attack.
- Click the status sign in the "Verification" column.
- Click Force verification.
Wallarm will raise the priority of the attack verification in the queue.
The attacks of the following types do not support verification: