The filter mode allows to enable and disable the blocking of requests to various parts of a web application.
To do this, create a Set traffic filtration mode rule and select the appropriate mode.
The filter mode can take on the following values:
- default — the system will work in accordance with the parameters specified in the Nginx configuration files.
- disabled — the analysis and filtration of requests are turned off completely.
- monitoring — the requests are analyzed and displayed in the interface but they aren't blocked.
- blocking — malicious requests are blocked and displayed in the interface.
To implement this rule, the Nginx configuration files must permit centralized management of the operation mode.
- new user registration is available at
- it's better to overlook an attack than to lose a customer
Then, to create a rule to disable blocking during user registration:
- Go to Settings -> Rules
- Find the branch for
example.com/signupand click Add rule
- Choose Set traffic filtration mode
- Choose operation mode monitoring
- Click Create