Wallarm is a multi-tenant system that lets vendors provide their tenants with the Wallarm solution. With the vendor account you can create independent accounts for your tenants and control them.
This guide walks you through the process of creating a vendor account within the Wallarm system and setting up your tenants through cURL.
The process consists of the following steps:
- Sign up with Wallarm and get your license key. See Signing up with Wallarm.
- Get your user UUID, secret key, and vendor UUID from Wallarm. See Getting your UUID and secret key.
- Install the filter node. See Installing the filter node.
- Create your tenant. See Creating a tenant.
- Set up your tenant. See Setting up the tenant.